Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements
• This offer is subject to your company meeting standard WPC Group terms and conditions (available on request).
• You engage an Australian apprentice/trainee between 5 October 2020 and 30 September 2021.
• The apprentice/trainee is undertaking a Certificate II or higher qualification, and has a training contract that is formally approved by the state training authority.
• Eligible employers will receive a wage subsidy of up to 50 per cent of the apprentice/trainee’s gross wage paid.
• The wage subsidy is available for a maximum of $7,000 per quarter per eligible apprentice/trainee.
• The subsidy is available for wages paid from 5 October 2020 to 30 September 2021.
• The subsidy is capped at 100,000 places nationally.
• The subsidy is not available for any apprentice/trainee receiving any other form of Australian Government wage subsidy e.g. Supporting Apprentices and Trainees, JobKeeper, JobMaker, DAAWS, etc.
• Payments will be made quarterly in arrears to WPC Group, with first claims for the subsidy available from 1 January 2021. Upon receipt of the funds, WPC Group will forward 100% of the subsidy to your company by way of EFT payment into your nominated bank account. Final claims for payment must be lodged by December 31, 2021.
• The eligible employer must have made full payment of all invoices due to WPC Group within the WPC Group Trading Terms as stipulated in our Employer Partner Agreement to be eligible.
• WPC Group have the final decision on payment of the Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements wage subsidy.
Refer a Friend Offer
Standard Terms & Conditions
• This offer is subject to your referral being placed into employment with WPC Group Ltd.
• This initiative is only valid for referrals provided to WPC Group Ltd between 21 October 2020 and 31 January 2021.
• The ‘refer a friend’ initiative/offer is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
• WPC Group Ltd reserves the right to limit the $100.00 gift voucher to Coles Myer, Woolworths and JB HI-FI.
• WPC Group Ltd is not liable for any damages, loss or injury relating to what is purchased with the gift voucher.
• This offer is subject to your referral being placed into employment with WPC Group Ltd and is valid upon your referral reaching one month’s active employment from their commencement date.
• Candidates must give the name of the referee to the recruiter when prompted during the interview process.