Kick start your career with WPC Group
Perks of apprenticeships and traineeships
- Apprenticeships/ traineeships are a fantastic way to kick start your career in an industry you are passionate about.
- Earn while you learn: a hands-on opportunity to gain experience & work towards a nationally-recognised qualification while getting paid!
- Forget what you’ve heard: A Skilling Australian Foundation report shows that the median full-time income for a VET graduate is higher than the median salary for those who completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Taking on an apprenticeship leads to the highest level of well-being among young Australians, out of all post-school pathways, according to a 2018 Skillsroad report.
Your key to success? Join WPC Group
- WPC Group is one of Australia’s largest employers of apprentices and trainees, with offices in Victoria, NSW, WA, ACT and Queensland.
- Since 1982, over 15,000 people have set themselves up for a rewarding career by pursuing vocational education and training with WPC Group.
- WPC Group has strong connections with quality employers across a range of exciting industries. We will provide you with the opportunity to be placed in a dream role with a trusted employer partner.
- WPC Group provides all apprentices/trainees with 1-on-1 mentoring. This support system plus our expertise sees our retention rate sitting at 84% compared to the national retention rate of 50%.