- WPC Group Ltd is the operator and owner of this site.
- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of WPC Group. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to WPC Group or its licensors or advertisers, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to WPC Group and in relation to which WPC Group has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between WPC Group and that third party or any endorsement by WPC Group of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
- WPC Group will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Standard Terms and Conditions – 4 Weeks Free Offer
4 Weeks Free Offer
Standard Terms and Conditions – 4 weeks skills rebate offer
• This offer is subject to your company meeting standard WPC Group terms and conditions (available on request).
• Eligible for first Year Apprenticeships and all Traineeships created between 11 October and 31 December 2016.
• The host employer must employ the Apprentice/Trainee for a continuous six month period to be eligible for the first instalment, and 12 months for the second instalment.
• The eligible employer must have made full payment of all invoices due to WPC Group within the WPC Group Training terms as stipulated in our Host Employer Agreement to be eligible for the full rebate.
• The ‘4 weeks skills rebate offer’ is the averaged equivalent 4 weeks wages (20 days). This amount is $1,600.
• The ‘4 weeks skills rebate offer’ is payable in two equal instalments: First payment – Once the Apprentice/Trainee has reached the 6 month mark in their employment; and, Second payment – Once the Apprentice/Trainee has reached the 12 month mark in their employment.
• The rebate will be credited to the Host Employer’s account by way of credit.
• The ‘4 weeks skills rebate offer’ is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
• Liability for any GST in relation to the ‘4 weeks skills rebate offer’ is the sole responsibility of the eligible Host Employer.
Standard Terms and Conditions – Refer a Friend Offer
· This offer is subject to your referral being placed into employment with WPC Group Ltd.
· This initiative is only valid for referrals provided to WPC Group Ltd between January 1, 2016 and February 28, 2017.
· The ‘refer a friend’ initiative/offer is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
· WPC Group Ltd reserves the right to limit the $100.00 gift voucher to Coles Myer, Woolworths and JB HI-FI.
· WPC Group Ltd is not liable for any damages, loss or injury relating to what is purchased with the $150.00 gift voucher