WPC GROUP OFFERS A 3 STEP SOLUTION
1. CONTROL YOUR COSTS
WPC saves you time and money by managing the end-to-end recruitment process of apprentices and trainees.
We can tailor a package to meet your requirements. Outsourcing is recognised by many as the most powerful trend in human resource management. It is much wiser to focus on your business and move secondary functions such as recruitment to organisations in which these functions are their core competency
How we source the right candidates:
• Social Media: Twitter, Linked In, Facebook and Instagram
• Websites including: YETI, WPC Group, Skilling Australia
• Leader Newspaper Group
• Seek (70+ adverts per month)
• Shake-A-Leg Aboriginal Employment Service
• Australian Jobsearch (70+ adverts per month)
• TAFE’s – WPC Group conduct careers talks to all TAFE preapprenticeship
• Schools and Expo’s
• Direct advertising in regional areas including assistance and
advice for relocating
• Open Days
• Refer a Friend Initiatives
• Affiliate community organisations
• Secondary School Employment Bootcamps
• Citi New Recruits Pre-Employment Programs
WPC Group employees are paid fortnightly and we invoice accordingly to recover wages and associated costs.
These costs include the following:
• Employee Wages
• Annual Leave and Loading
• WHS, Work Cover, Return To Work and Legislative
• Payroll Tax and Payroll Administration
• Ongoing employee mentoring and management by a
dedicated Industry Mentor
• Full coordination and support with TAFE/RTO requirements
• Training Contract coordination and government liaison
(registration of apprenticeship/traineeship)
• Provide regular development and TAFE/RTO reports
• Manage any workplace disputes if and when they occur
• Access to Employee Assistance Program’s (EPA)
• Flexible payment terms
2. MINIMISE YOUR RISK
Our aim is to minimise risk wherever possible.
We take a multi-faceted approach and work closely with our partners to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship.
Occupational Health & Safety
Every new employee attends an industry specific Induction before commencing employment.
• Employment contracts
• Dedicated OHS online training
• Apprenticeship/Traineeship registration
• Workplace expectations/professional behaviour
• Bullying and Harassment
• Safe Work Practices and use of PPE
• Cultural Diversity
• Payroll, Tax and Superannuation
• Importance of communication and speaking up
• Information Retention Strategies
• Generational differences in the workplace
• Social media/internet workplace guidelines
In addition, we also expect that each employee is
inducted on-site by their Host Employer.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Prior to commencement all WPC employees are fitted out
with the legislative and on-site PPE requirements.
Throughout their employment contract additional PPE is
provided by order to ensure all apprentices and trainees
are protected at all times.
3. SAVE YOU TIME
Recruitment and ongoing mentoring of apprentices and trainees can be time consuming and outside the regular
expertise of your internal staff. WPC has over 35 years’ experience; we are constantly working to ensure that our methodology
is of the highest standard, saving you time and resources every step of the way.