ICT Technicians work with organisations to support, install and customise software applications.
They also diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
This might be the career path for you if you:
• Are methodical
• Have good problem solving skills
• Have a high level of technical skills
• Work well with others
• Are good at communicating
Once you’ve completed your training you’ll be able to:
• Install and optimise operating system software as well as other software
• Run standard IT diagnostic tests
• Create user documentation
• Care for computer hardware
• Provide basic system administration
• Participate in workplace safety